- Sale Price: $94,975
- MSRP: $104,975
- Save: $10,000
|Length||42 ft 4 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in||Hitch Weight||1230 lbs|
|GVWR||13230 lbs||Dry Weight||10523 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2707 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||76 gals||Black Water Capacity||66 gals|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI||AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power||Axle Count||2|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer 39CA highlights:
- Dual Entry
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Loft with Stairs
- Guest Suite
- Private Bedroom
- Exterior Storage
There are stairs leading up to the loft on this Timberwolf destination trailer, and once you get up to the loft, you'll find two 36" x 74" bunk mats, two cabinets, and a nightstand in between the mats. This loft sits above the second bedroom and the second bathroom. In this second bedroom you'll find a 58" sofa on a slide out, so you'll have plenty of space to work at the desk on the other side of the room, and there is a TV mount if you want to turn this space into a relaxing den area. The main living area also offers you a large slide for your U-shaped dinette and sofa, and there is an entertainment center that you can watch from the furniture. A large pantry sits next to the 18-cubic foot refrigerator in the kitchen, so you'll have a great amount of storage for all types of foods. The front private bedroom contains a queen bed slide, bench, dresser, wardrobe, and linen closet that can be used for the optional washer/dryer.
You're going to want to take a closer look at the Forest River Timberwolf destination trailer! These trailers have a backup camera system which will be extremely helpful as you maneuver these large units into the right spot. Some of the construction features include a seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity, a premium wheel package, power gear frame technology with space-saver rail design, and an armored underbelly tank enclosure. Use the USB charging stations to keep your phones ready to go, and stay in control of your trailer's electrical functions with the total control app and remote control system.
Standard Features (2023)
- 8" Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
506-849-4700 or Contact Us